Small-scale vacuum installation for plasma-chemical deposition of dielectric layers under reduced pressure
Deposition of alloyed and unalloyed dielectric silicon oxide layers and silicon nitride layers under reduced pressure with plasma activation of reagents.
- Group processing of 30 substrates up to Ø 100 mm;
- Quartz reactor with temperature-controlled working area;
- Working temperature range 200 – 500 °C;
- Working gases – PH3, N2O, O2,NH3, SiH4, N2;
- Microprocessing control system;
- Forvacuum pumping system;
- Consumed power not more than 7 kW;
- The ability to embed into clean room;
- 2 m2area per one plant.