Small-scale vacuum installation for gas-phase film deposition under reduced pressure
Gas-phase deposition of silicon oxide and hydride layers under reduced pressure.
- Group processing of 30 substrates up to Ø 100 mm;
- Quartz reactor with temperature-controlled working area;
- Working temperature range 300-900°C;
- Microprocessing control system;
- Working gases – N2, O2,NH3, SiH4, Ar;
- Forvacuum pumping system;
- Consumed power not more than 12 kW;
- The ability to embed into clean room;
- 2 m2area per one plant.