Vacuum installation for plasma-chemical film deposition from gas phase with ICP source and load lock
Deposition of dielectric materials from gas phase with plasma activation in HF discharge.
- Substrate processing in one technological cycle: 60 x 48 mm – 3 pcs.; Ø 76, 100, 150, 200 mm – 1 pc.;
- Lock-chamber for loading and unloading of substrates;
- Substrate transfer system from lock chamber to working chamber by manipulator;
- Rotary HF electrode with substrate heating;
- Regulation and automatic control of HF power level of ICP source within the range of 400-600 W;
- Oil-free (dry) pumping system (forevacuum and turbomolecular pumps);
- Microprocessing control system;
- Consumed power not more than 5 kW;
- 5 m2 area per one plant.