Vacuum installation for film deposition by magnetron sputtering
Deposition of multicomponent and multilayer metal or dielectric thin films on substrates (plates) by magnetron sputtering.
- Group processing of Ø 76 or Ø 100 mm substrates;
- Lock-chamber for loading and unloading of substrates;
- Planetary two-stage substrate holder;
- Preliminary substrate heating and cleaning by ion source in lock chamber;
- Film deposition in working chamber by 1, 2, 3 or 4 magnetrons;
- Oil-free (dry) pumping system (turbomolecular or cryogenic, forevacuum pumps);
- Microprocessing control system;
- Consumed power not more than 20 kW;
- 2,5 m2 area per one plant.