Small – scale installation for film deposition by magnetron sputtering with load lock
Double-sided deposition of multicomponent and multilayer metal thin films on substrates (plates) by magnetron sputtering.
- Single-piece processing of substrates: Ø 100, 150, 200 mm or 5 pcs. 60 x 48 mm;
- Lock-chamber for loading and unloading of substrates;
- Preliminary substrate heating and cleaning by ion source;
- Substrate transfer system from lock chamber to working chamber by horizontal movement device;
- Two horizontally-opposed arranged magnetron sputtering device with four Ø100 mm disc targets;
- Rotating shutter with window;
- Deposition of metal layers in DC- mode;
- Deposition dielectric layers in HF-mode;
- Oil-free (dry) pumping system (forvacuum and turbomolecular pumps);
- The ability to embed into clean room;
- Microprocessing control system;
- Consumed power not more than 14 kW;
- 4,5 m2 area per one plant.