Small-scale installation for plasma-chemical cleaning, photoresist stripping and sterilization
Photoresist stripping and cleaning from organic impurities on plates and sterilization of medical instruments including thermolabile instruments and materials.
- Group processing of 20 plates up to Ø 100, 150 mm, disposed in the quartz boat;
- Sterilization of medical instruments, devices, containers, medical utensils, etc.;
- Working gases –O2, N2;
- Maintaining the stability of HF discharge within the range of working pressure 10-100 Pascal;
- Microprocessing control system;
- Forvacuum pumping system;
- Consumed power not more than 4,5 kW;
- 2,5 m2 area per one plant.