Vacuum installation for deep anisotropic etching
Deep anisotropic etching of silicon plates.
- Working surface of HF electrode table – Ø 180 mm;
- Measurement of HF displacement on HF electrode-substrate holder within the range of 0-1000 V;
- Regulation and automatic control of HF electrode-substrate holder power level within the range of 30-200 W;
- Working gases – Ar, SF6, O2, C4F8;
- Regulation and automatic control of HF power level of ICP source within the range of 400-600 W;
- Oil-free pumping system (turbomolecular pumps 300 l/h);
- Microprocessing control system;
- Consumed power not more than 3 kW;
- 2,5 m2 area per one plant.