Installation for obtaining high-purity materials and nanopowder synthesis in vacuum
Realization of technological processes of high-purity materials obtaining such as high-temperature processing of materials and parts in vacuum, nanopowder synthesis, distillation and coating of materials.
- Revolvable plasma reactor of Ø 130 mm;
- HF heating up to 2100° C;
- Reactor tilting and revolving system;
- Oil-free (dry) pumping system (forevacuum and turbomolecular pumps);
- Microprocessing control system;
- Consumed power – 30 – 160 kW.