Desktop vacuum installation for films etching by reactive-ion etching
Etching of thin dielectric and metal films and semiconducting materials by reactive-ion etching.
- Table working surface – Ø 116 mm (80 x 80);
- Measurement of HF displacement on HF electrode-substrate holder within the range of 0-1000 V;
- Regulation and automatic control of HF power level within the range of 30-200 W;
- Working gases – Ar, SF6, O2, CF4;
- Oil-free pumping system (turbomolecular pumps 60 l/h);
- Automated control;
- Consumed power not more than 3 kW;
- 1,5 m2 area per one plant.