Small-scale installation for thermal processing of plates and materials in gas environment
Automatic thermal processing of plates and materials (annealing, drying, diffusant rectification, reconstruction of crystal structures) at standard pressure in reducing or neutral environment.
- Group processing of 120 substrates up to Ø 100 mm;
- Quartz reactor with sealed working area of 700 mm;
- Working temperature range 300 – 1100 °C;
- Working gases – Ar, O2, N2;
- Microprocessing control system;
- Consumed power not more than 15 kW;
- The ability to embed into clean room;
- 3 m2 area per one plant.