Small-scale installation for thermal processing of plates and materials in vacuum or gas environment
Automatic thermal processing of silicon plates, ceramic wafers and materials (annealing, drying, diffusant rectification, reconstruction of crystal structures) in high vacuum or gas environment.
- Group processing of 25 substrates up to Ø 100 mm or ceramic wafers;
- Quartz reactor with sealed working area of 700 mm;
- Working temperature range 300 – 700 °C;
- Working gases – Ar, H2, O2, N2;
- Increased rate of heating and cooling;
- Oil-free pumping system (turbomolecular pumps 300 l/h);
- Microprocessing control system;
- Consumed power not more than 5 kW;
- The ability to embed into clean room;
- 1,2 m2 area per one plant.