Vacuum installations for plasma-chemical etching of films with ICP source and load lock
Selective plasma-chemical etching (reactive- ion, anisotropic) of dielectric and metal films.
- Group processing of substrates in one technological cycle: 60 x 48 mm – 3 pcs., Ø 76, 100, 150, 200 mm – 1 pc.;
- Lock-chamber for loading and unloading of substrates;
- Substrate transfer system from lock chamber to working chamber by manipulator;
- Working gases – Ar, SF6, O2, CF4;
- Rotary HF electrode with substrate cooling;
- Measurement of HF displacement on HF electrode-substrate holder within the range of 0-1000 V;
- Regulation and automatic control of HF power level of ICP source within the range of 400-600 W;
- Oil-free (dry) pumping system (forvacuum and turbomolecular pumps);
- Microprocessing control system;
- Consumed power not more than 7 kW;
- 5 m2 area per one plant.