Vacuum installation for film deposition by electon-beam evaporation
Deposition of mon- and multilayer thin films onto substrates (plates) by electron-beam evaporation of materials including film coating normally to substrate surface.
- Group processing of Ø 76 or Ø 100 mm substrates;
- Lock-chambers for loading and unloading of substrates;
- Rotary domical substrate holder;
- 4-crucible electron-beam evaporator;
- Preliminary substrate heating and cleaning by ion source in lock chamber;
- Oil-free (dry) pumping system (forevacuum and 2 cryogenic pumps);
- Microprocessing control system;
- Consumed power not more than 20 kW;
- 4 m2 area per one plant.