4-position vacuum installation for film deposition by electon-beam evaporation with lock load
Deposition of thin films onto substrates (plates) by electron-beam evaporation.
- Group processing of substrates in one technological cycle: Ø 76 mm – 15 pcs., Ø 100 mm – 9 pcs., Ø 150 mm – 3 pcs.;
- Lock-chambers for loading and unloading of substrates (Position 1);
- Substrate transfer system from lock chamber to three work position (2, 3, 4) by transport carrousel;
- 4-crucible electron-beam evaporators;
- Preliminary substrate heating and cleaning by ion source;
- Oil-free (dry) pumping system (turbomolecular or cryogenic, forevacuum pumps);
- Microprocessing control system;
- Consumed power not more than 20 kW;
- 6 m2 area per one plant.