Installation for epitaxial layers overgrowth with group plates processing
Epitaxial deposition of silicon layers in a wide range of thicknesses and resistivity onto single-crystal silicon or sapphire wafers by chloride or chloride hydride deposition from the gas phase.
- Quartz cylinder-type reactor with inductive and radiating plates heating;
- High-precision evaporator of silicon reagent;
- Unlimited life cycle of quartz reactor;
- Consumed power not more than 100 kW;
- 10 m2 area per one plant.