Vacuum installation for film deposition by magnetron sputtering with load lock
Deposition of multicomponent and multilayer metal or dielectric thin films on substrates (plates) by magnetron sputtering.
- Substrate processing in one technological cycle: 60 x 48 mm – 3 pcs., Ø 76, 100, 150, 200 mm – 1 pc.;
- Lock-chamber for loading and unloading of substrates;
- Substrate transfer system from lock chamber to working chamber by manipulator;
- Planar magnetron sputtering device with Ø 280 mm target and multi-cathode magnetron sputtering device with three Ø100 mm targets;
- High-speed deposition of one film by three magnetrons or sequential deposition of 2, 3, 4-layer films using the shutter;
- Rotary HF electrode with substrate heating and cleaning in HF plasma;
- Oil-free (dry) pumping system (forevacuum and turbomolecular pumps);
- Microprocessing control system;
- Consumed power not more than 16 kW;
- 5 m2 area per one plant.