Vacuum installation for plasma-chemical film deposition from gas phase with ICP source and the load lock
Atomic layer deposition of ultrathin films.
- Individual treatment of substrates in one production cycle: Ø 100, 150, 200 mm — 1 pcs.
- Lock-chamber for loading and unloading substrates from cassette to cassette;
- Substrate transfer system from lock chamber to working chamber by manipulator;
- Reactor with a remote ICP plasma source;
- Substrate heating up to 400°C;
- Deposition in the thermal mode and mode with a remote ICP plasma source;
- Ports to connect the vials with the precursor: with high vapor pressure – 2 pcs; low vapor pressure – 2 pcs (optional number of ports up to 4 pieces)
- Oil-free (dry) pumping system (forvacuum and turbomolecular pumps);
- Microprocessor control system;
- Power consumption is not more than 5 kW;
- Ability to build in a clean room;
- 5m² area per plant.