Vacuum installation of film deposition by magnetron sputtering with rotary loading
Deposition of multicomponent and multilayer metal or dielectric thin films on substrates (plates) by magnetron sputtering.
- Individual and group treatment of substrates in one production cycle: 60х48mm – 7 pcs; Ø 76mm – 4 pcs; 156х156mm – 1 pcs; Ø 50mm – 11 pcs; Ø 100mm – 2 pcs; Ø 150, 200mm – 1 pcs.
- Lock-chamber for loading and unloading substrates from cassette to cassette;
- Transport system for transferring substrates from lock chamber to working chamber by manipulator;
- Installation of the ion source for substrate cleaning instead of the third magnetron evaporator;
- Planar magnetron evaporator with ø280mm target and multi-cathode magnetron evaporator with three ø100mm targets;
- One film high-speed deposition of three magnetrons or sequential deposition of two-three layers films using shutter;
- Oil-free (dry) pumping system (forvacuum and turbomolecular pumps);
- Microprocessor control system;
- Power consumption is not more than 16 kWt;
- Ability to build in a clean room;
- 5m² area per one plant.