Vacuum installation for plasma-chemical films etching with ICP source and lock-chamber
Deep plasma-chemical anisotropic etching of silicon, high-speed etching of semiconductor wafers in the manufacture of a MEMS NEMS, 2.5 D and 3D assemblies, and high aspect holes etc. on the basis of the Bosch-process.
- Individual and group treatment of substrates in a single process cycle: 60х48 mm – 7 pcs; Ø 76mm – 4 pcs; 156х156 mm – 1 pcs; Ø 50 mm – 11 pcs; Ø 100 mm – 2 pcs; Ø 150, 200 mm – 1 pcs;
- Lock-chamber for loading and unloading substrates;
- Substrate transfer system from lock chamber to working chamber by manipulator;
- Heating of the walls of the reactor to 60°C;
- Working gases: SF₆, C₄F₈, O₂, Ar, He;
- Speed anisotropic etching of silicon is not less than 5 mkm/min;
- Alternating gas supply with programmable cycle time;
- Oil-free (dry) pumping system (forvacuum and turbomolecular pumps);
- Microprocessor control system;
- Consumed power not more than 12.5 kW;
- Ability to build in a clean room;
- 5m² area per one plant.