Vacuum installation for plasma-chemical films etching with ICP source and lock-chamber
Deep plasma-chemical anisotropic etching of silicon, high-speed etching of semiconductor wafers in the manufacture of a MEMS NEMS, 2.5 D and 3D assemblies, and high aspect holes etc. on the basis of the Bosch-process.
- Individual processing of substrates in one production cycle: Ø 100, 150, 200 mm – 1 pc.
- Lock-chamber for loading and unloading substrates from the cassette to cassette;
- Substrate transfer system from lock chamber to working chamber by manipulator;
- Heating of the walls of the reactor to 60°C;
- Working gases: Ar, SF₆, O₂, C₄F₈, He;
- Speed anisotropic etching of silicon is not less than 5 mkm/min;
- Alternating gas supply with programmable cycle time;
- Oil-free (dry) pumping system (forvacuum and turbomolecular pumps);
- Microprocessor control system;
- Power consumption not more than 12.5 kW;
- Ability to build in a clean room;
- 5m² area per one plant.