Vacuum installation for plasma-chemical films etching with ICP source and lock-chamber
Plasma-chemical etching of polycrystalline silicon and silicon nitride (Microsemi isolation in silicon).
- Individual and group treatment of substrates in a single process cycle: 60х48 mm – 7 pcs; Ø 76 mm – 4 pcs; 156х156 mm – 1 pcs; Ø 50 mm – 11 pcs; Ø 100 mm – 2 pcs; Ø 150, 200 mm – 1 pcs;
- Lock-chamber for loading and unloading substrates;
- Transport system for transferring substrates from the lock chamber into the working chamber by manipulator;
- Working gases: Cl₂, HBr, SF₆, O₂, CF₄, He, N₂;
- Helium cooling and mechanical clamping plates;
- Oil-free (dry) pumping system (forvacuum and turbomolecular pumps);
- Microprocessor control system;
- Consumed power not more than 12.5 kW;
- Ability to build in a clean room;
- 5m² area per one plant.