Vacuum installation for plasma-chemical films etching with ICP source and load lock
Plasma-chemical etching of polycrystalline silicon and silicon nitride (Shallow Trench Isolation in silicon).
- Individual treatment of substrates in one production cycle: Ø 100, 150, 200 mm – 1 pcs;
- Lock-chamber for loading and unloading substrates from the cassette to cassette;
- Transport system for transferring substrates from the lock chamber into the working chamber by manipulator;
- Working gases: Cl₂, HBr, SF₆, O₂, CF₄, He, N₂;
- Heating walls of the reactor to 60°C;
- Speed anisotropic etching of silicon is not less than 5 mkm/min;
- Alternating gas supply with programmable cycle time;
- Oil-free (dry) pumping system (forvacuum and turbomolecular pumps);
- Microprocessor control system;
- Power consumtion is not more than 12.5 kW;
- Ability to build in a clean room;
- 5m² area per one plant.