Vacuum plasma-chemical etching of the layers with the ICP source and the rotary load
Highly selective processes of plasma-chemical removal of photoresist mask and etching of organic polymers.
- Individual and group treatment of substrates in a single process cycle: 60×48 mm – 7 pcs; Ø 76mm – 4 pcs; 156х156 mm – 1 pc; Ø 50 mm – 11 pcs; Ø 100 mm – 2 pcs; Ø 150, 200mm – 1 pc;
- Lock-chamber for loading and unloading substrates;
- Substrate transfer system from lock chamber to working chamber by manipulator;
- Working gases: Н₂-N₂, O₂, CF₄, N₂;
- Heating substrate holder up to 250°C;
- Microwave remote plasma source for radicals etching;
- Oil-free (dry) pumping system (forvacuum and turbomolecular pumps);
- Microprocessor control system;
- Consumed power less than 9 kW;
- Ability to build in a clean room;
- 5m² area per one plant.