Vacuum installation for plasma-chemical films etching with ICP source and load lock
High selective processes of plasma-chemical removal of photoresist masks and etching of organic polymers.
- Individual treatment of substrates in one production cycle: Ø 150, 200 mm – 1 pcs;
- Lock-chamber for loading and unloading substrates from the cassette to cassette;
- Transport system for transferring substrates from lock-chamber to working chamber by manipulator;
- Рабочие газы: Н₂-N₂, O₂, CF₄, N₂;
- Heating substrate holder up to 250°C;
- Microwave remote plasma source for radicals etching;
- Oil-free (dry) pumping system (forvacuum and turbomolecular pumps);
- Microprocessor control system;
- Power consumption is less than 9 kW;
- Ability to build in a clean room;
- 5m² area per one plant.